GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phal. (Corie x amboinensis) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153308-phal-corie-x-amboinensis.html)

danny 16-11-2006 04:22 AM

Phal. (Corie x amboinensis)

1 Attachment(s)
This one is mine, and it's one of my favorite phals. It was bred by a
friend of mine that likes dabbling in phal hybrids, and it's very fragrant.
-danny

wendy7 16-11-2006 06:15 AM

Phal. (Corie x amboinensis)

Picture perfect Danny, can see why it is one of your faves.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Eric Hunt[_1_] 16-11-2006 06:19 AM

Phal. (Corie x amboinensis)

Danny,

Stunning - that's a Phal I can like! How large is the plant?

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

danny 16-11-2006 12:15 PM

Phal. (Corie x amboinensis)

I guess medium sized for a phal, around a foot across? It's not one of the
bigger hybrids, we've got several whites (and even one of the spotted
yellows) with individual leaves a foot long.
-danny

AusDigi 18-11-2006 11:22 AM

Phal. (Corie x amboinensis)

what a great photo there of your great flower