GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paphiopedilum Fumi's Delight X 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153339-paphiopedilum-fumis-delight-x-2-a.html)

P Max 19-11-2006 03:00 AM

Paphiopedilum Fumi's Delight X 2

2 Attachment(s)
Paphiopedilum Fumi's Delight

--
)

Susan Erickson 19-11-2006 05:43 PM

Paphiopedilum Fumi's Delight X 2

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 03:00:25 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Paphiopedilum Fumi's Delight

Delightful. Any ideas as to the meaning of the orange, yellow and
mauve dots?
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Reka 20-11-2006 05:56 AM

wrote:

Paphiopedilum Fumi's Delight

Delightful. Any ideas as to the meaning of the orange, yellow and
mauve dots?
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Dangnabbit, Sue, you beat me to the question!

Wonderful photos, Peter. Thanks to all of those who have been posting so
many lately.

Reka

Susan Erickson 20-11-2006 02:20 PM

Paphiopedilum Fumi's Delight X 2

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:00:40 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

No idea, Sue! Is probably an some judging code.
Peter

We use one dot to signify that an AOS judge wants to pull something
from a show for AOS judging. I wondered if your judges required
several to vote for a plant before it got pulled.

Thanks again for the delight.