GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paphiopedilum sukhakulii x 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153344-paphiopedilum-sukhakulii-x-2-a.html)

P Max 19-11-2006 04:12 AM

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii x 2

2 Attachment(s)
Paphiopedilum sukhakulii - from the Castle Creek Nursery again.
Peter

--
)

Susan Erickson 19-11-2006 06:44 PM

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii x 2

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 03:12:55 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii - from the Castle Creek Nursery again.
Peter

I would have hated to chose one of these plants over the other in any
of these collections.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

P Max 20-11-2006 05:15 AM

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii x 2

Might have to buy the lot then, Sue - defeat the anguish!
If only.....
Peter

--
)

Susan Erickson 20-11-2006 03:18 PM

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii x 2

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:15:21 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Might have to buy the lot then, Sue - defeat the anguish!
If only.....
Peter

I was just looking at the ribbons and thinking of judging the lot.
Then it is even worse, more than one of the collections must have been
in the same class.

But your right. Which would I take home... the P sukhakulii are too
similar, but the P Maudiae Vinicolor I have to pick one of the lighter
ones. Love the hints of red and I would pick it over the blood red
every time.

danny 20-11-2006 04:26 PM

Paphiopedilum sukhakulii x 2

For the vinis I like the two on the left in the middle row, followed by the
next to last one on the right in the back row.
-danny