GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153353-paph-hsinying-zebra-x-hsinying-velvet.html)

danny 20-11-2006 10:25 PM

Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet)

1 Attachment(s)
A purchase from our recent show, not a very good picture of it.
-danny

AusDigi 21-11-2006 07:46 AM

Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet)

wow danny, what's not good about the picture?

danny 21-11-2006 02:21 PM

Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet)

1 Attachment(s)
My ring-flash seems to shift the color a bit compared to sunlight, and the
flower may be getting a little old. I just took a shot in sunlight (which
we didn't have yesterday afternoon when I was taking all of those quick
snapshots.)
-danny

AusDigi 22-11-2006 07:20 AM

Paph. (Hsinying Zebra x Hsinying Velvet)

Yes, I can see the difference, but had you not said anything (or shown it)
we would never have known! :)