GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Masd. mejiana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153360-masd-mejiana.html)

danny 20-11-2006 10:32 PM

Masd. mejiana

2 Attachment(s)
Blooms a little better every year. I broke off one flower bringing it home
from the show and a few more buds blasted, but there are still 19 flowers
and buds on it right now. Fragrant and can tolerate warm temperatures.
-danny

P Max 21-11-2006 04:01 AM

Masd. mejiana

Glorious species Danny! Few photos do the real thing justice. I have a few
still, but lost two young ones a while back. I soon learned that these do
better in intermediate conditions - don't like the low temps at all, as do
many other mazzies.
Peter

--
)