Old 25-11-2006, 04:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Maxillaria phoenicanthera

Oops, I forgot to share this one. I bought this plant a year ago in the
Krefeld show (Germany). Floria from Brazil was their with their famous
plants in plastic bags. Little roots, but healty plants. This is what
grew out of a €8-plant in a year time!

Greets, Niek

Old 25-11-2006, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

This was written in a hurry...

So I bought the plant AT the Krefeld Show. The vendor is called FLORALIA
and she was THERE.
Any other mistakes point out that I am not a native English writer...

Greets, Niek

Old 25-11-2006, 05:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Niek,

*laff* this Native English speaker understood your first post just fine.

Great little species! It's in the picta complex.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Old 30-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Registered User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Hunt[_1_] View Post
Niek,

*laff* this Native English speaker understood your first post just fine.

Great little species! It's in the picta complex.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
This was written in a hurry...

So I bought the plant AT the Krefeld Show. The vendor is called FLORALIA
and she was THERE.
Any other mistakes point out that I am not a native English writer...
I too bought that same Maxillaria from Floralia in Santa Barbara a couple of years ago at the fair. Mine seems to be languishing and has not bloomed. It's in a small clay pot with fine bark mix, and gets intermediate to cool temps and south west lighting and medium quantity of h2o. Any advice would be great! Thanks, Kathy

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Maxillaria sanderiana tenman Orchid Photos 0 29-04-2009 06:15 PM
POE 2007 - Maxillaria fractiflexa - stunning petals on this large-flowered Maxillaria Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 28-02-2007 05:22 AM
Maxillaria mooreana baggins Orchids 1 13-01-2004 03:34 AM
Maxillaria mooreana baggins Orchids 0 12-01-2004 09:46 PM
Maxillaria callichroma- flat psuedobulbs Diane Mancino Orchids 0 16-04-2003 02:44 AM