GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dockrillia rigida (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153396-dockrillia-rigida.html)

wendy7 28-11-2006 11:46 PM

Dockrillia rigida

2 Attachment(s)
Dockrillia rigida is one happy little camper. It is in it's original 1" pot
which I stuck in a 4" wood slat basket.
I call this one my "Ever Ready", it just keeps going & going! *G*

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Roy[_3_] 29-11-2006 02:24 AM

Dockrillia rigida

Wendy

You are fantastic!! Great growing and great photos

Roy