GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Angraecum diderii 1 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153401-angraecum-diderii-1-a.html)

P Max 30-11-2006 12:24 PM

Angraecum diderii 1

1 Attachment(s)
This series of shots are of my own plants - currently in bloom.
Angraecum diderii - of Madagascar.
This is its first bloom - acquired in 2003.
Peter

--
)

Eric Hunt[_1_] 01-12-2006 03:18 AM

Angraecum diderii 1

Peter,

Nice.

You're the first person I've seen growing it in a pot. Everyone I've talked
to tells me this guy does much better for them mounted.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

P Max 01-12-2006 01:40 PM

Angraecum diderii 1

Will keep that in mind, Eric.
Meanwhile its growing healthily - will leave it undisturbed accordingly.
Cheers,
Peter

--
)

Paul Simon 02-12-2006 06:13 PM

Angraecum diderii 1

I have two plants, one mounted and one in a pot, and the one in the pot is
doing better but I don't think it is because it is in a pot. The roots are
almost all out of the pot. They are in slightly different parts of the
greenhouse with slightly different watering and sunlight.

Paul