GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sarcochilus Judith 'David' HCC AOC 1 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153419-sarcochilus-judith-david-hcc-aoc-1-a.html)

P Max 30-11-2006 12:47 PM

Sarcochilus Judith 'David' HCC AOC 1

1 Attachment(s)
Sarcochilus Judith 'David' HCC AOC
Thats it for today.
Peter

--
)

wendy7 30-11-2006 09:13 PM

Sarcochilus Judith 'David' HCC AOC 1

Aah Peter, you saved the best for last. Love Sarco's
Good growing to you & I love your growing area, looks so
laid back & down to earth!

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

danny 01-12-2006 04:05 AM

Sarcochilus Judith 'David' HCC AOC 1

You have quite a collection. Great group of plants.
-danny

P Max 01-12-2006 01:13 PM

Sarcochilus Judith 'David' HCC AOC 1

Its is sarc time now Wendy. Plenty out at present over here. I don't have a
lot of sarcs myself. I do have some more photos of better clones to be
posted soon - reddish ones - from the Cobden Show. Do hold your breath.
Peter

--
)