GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gastrodia procera 3/3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153423-gastrodia-procera-3-3-a.html)

AusDigi 02-12-2006 11:30 AM

Gastrodia procera 3/3

1 Attachment(s)
I nice close-up of the unusual flower for you to take a gander at. And no, I
can't tell the difference between G. procera and G. sesamoides flowers
either. [The way I work it out is procera flowers a month later and the
growth is naturally all straight, whereas sesamoides has the top curled
over.]

--
http://photos.rnr.id.au/2006/12/02/

wendy7 02-12-2006 04:19 PM

Gastrodia procera 3/3

Very nice as usual Reiner, seems like this one would smell like Vanilla?
By the way have just been over to the animals group & some 'mampara' has flooded it
with other peoples pics including yours.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

AusDigi 06-12-2006 08:03 AM

Gastrodia procera 3/3

Thanks Wendy. They don't have a noticeable aroma. The chocolate lilies we
have do however smell strongly of vanilla (but I can't post a smell just
yet).

Thanks for the info about the flood in the other group. I haven't been there
in a while, been too busy. I might post some things there again soon. That
flooding wasn't nice and using other people's photos too. At least that
person wasn't trying to make money from the works of others.