GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. Tomonori 'Puanani' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153429-c-tomonori-puanani.html)

Roy[_2_] 05-12-2006 06:00 PM

C. Tomonori 'Puanani'

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a fun cross. Its a great addition to any greenhouse with its strong fragrance
It's a very strong grower, likes lots of light. I'm pretty sure I got it from Fender's Floral

Roy

Susan Erickson 05-12-2006 07:23 PM

C. Tomonori 'Puanani'

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:00:42 -0500, "Roy"
wrote:

Here's a fun cross. Its a great addition to any greenhouse with its strong fragrance
It's a very strong grower, likes lots of light. I'm pretty sure I got it from Fender's Floral

Roy

Beautiful. Looks like a strong upright grower. How tall is the plant
with out inflorescence?
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Roy[_2_] 05-12-2006 09:53 PM

C. Tomonori 'Puanani'

Hi Sue,

The plant is about 24 inches without the bloomspike.

Reka 06-12-2006 06:57 AM

C. Tomonori 'Puanani'

Roy wrote:
Here's a fun cross. Its a great addition to any greenhouse with its
strong fragrance
It's a very strong grower, likes lots of light. I'm pretty sure I got it
from Fender's Floral

Roy

That's beaut alright. Fragrant and spotty...just up my alley! Looks like
it likes you and your care!

Reka

wendy7 06-12-2006 05:40 PM

C. Tomonori 'Puanani'

Oh my! Pardon me Roy but that's a lovely Catt!

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid