GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blc Oconee 'Mendenhall' X Slc Ruffles 'Crimson Glory' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153440-blc-oconee-mendenhall-x-slc-ruffles-crimson-glory.html)

V_coerulea 07-12-2006 01:07 PM

Blc Oconee 'Mendenhall' X Slc Ruffles 'Crimson Glory'

1 Attachment(s)

Diana Kulaga 07-12-2006 09:22 PM

Blc Oconee 'Mendenhall' X Slc Ruffles 'Crimson Glory'

They are all gorgeous, Gary, but this one has me panting.

Diana

Reka 08-12-2006 10:48 AM

Diana Kulaga wrote:
They are all gorgeous, Gary, but this one has me panting.

Diana

I agree. This is a keeper. Is the flower on the right older or younger?
It has a different tint.

Reka

V_coerulea 09-12-2006 12:33 PM

Blc Oconee 'Mendenhall' X Slc Ruffles 'Crimson Glory'

"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
Diana Kulaga wrote:
They are all gorgeous, Gary, but this one has me panting.

Diana

I agree. This is a keeper. Is the flower on the right older or younger? It
has a different tint.

Reka

They're both the same age. It's the flash angle changing the tint.
Gary