Old 09-12-2006, 03:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Brsdm. Wild Warrior

Brsdm. Wild Warrior 'Chieftain'
This one always reminds me of an old African song,
Isika Zumba Zumba - Zulu warriors especially the way they move in
the gentle breeze of the fan.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Attached Thumbnails
Brsdm. Wild Warrior-brsdm-wild-warriorchieftain965-04126.jpg
Old 09-12-2006, 06:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks so much Peter.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

P Max wrote:
You have a nice flush of blooms out at present, Wendy. The Cattleya
maxima was good.
Peter

Old 09-12-2006, 06:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nice! 'Chieftan' has a 79 pt HCC. Borderline with an AM. There's a picture
in the eAOS. Somehow the SBOE got it to bloom flatter than yours. At teh
time of the award there were 15 flowers on one inflrescence. You cold try
for a higher award if you got it to bloom on 2 spikes and flat and larger.
Nevertheless impressive. Almost makes me want to try growing oncids again.

K Barrett

"wendy7" wrote in message
Brsdm. Wild Warrior 'Chieftain'
This one always reminds me of an old African song,
Isika Zumba Zumba - Zulu warriors especially the way they move in
the gentle breeze of the fan.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid