GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium 4 Dave (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153454-dendrobium-4-dave.html)

wendy7 09-12-2006 06:00 AM

Dendrobium 4 Dave

2 Attachment(s)
Den. Candy Stripe.
This was a keiki that I tied to a piece of cork & it took off.
This is a first for me, a regular type of dendrobium on a mount, all
mine are potted?

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Dave Gillingham 11-12-2006 02:43 AM

Dendrobium 4 Dave

Looks lovely, Wendy. Lots of bigibbum in it! Most of mine are potted, too -
but very well drained! But hey, how do they grow in the wild, after all, so why
not mount them?

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:00:48 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

Den. Candy Stripe.
This was a keiki that I tied to a piece of cork & it took off.
This is a first for me, a regular type of dendrobium on a mount, all
mine are potted?

Dave Gillingham