GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Zygostates grandiflora X 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153519-zygostates-grandiflora-x-2-a.html)

P Max 14-12-2006 12:57 PM

Zygostates grandiflora X 2

2 Attachment(s)
Zygostates grandiflora.

)

wendy7 14-12-2006 04:44 PM

Zygostates grandiflora X 2

Peter, My heart is eaten! From A to Z a wonderful species show.
Thanks ever so.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

P Max wrote:
Zygostates grandiflora.

John Varigos 14-12-2006 09:05 PM

Zygostates grandiflora X 2

Great Series, Peter.

Now I know what I missed last Monday.

PS, that new camera is working wonders. I think the operator is also
getting more experienced!

Cheers

John

"P Max" wrote in message
Zygostates grandiflora.

)

P Max 14-12-2006 09:51 PM

Zygostates grandiflora X 2

The Pentax A10 is much better than the Panasonic at night/indoors! The
photos are better detailed! You have the influential touch, John - must have
now persuaded several OSSV members to go Pentax. Do you have shares in the
company?
Peter

--
)
"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
Great Series, Peter.

Now I know what I missed last Monday.

PS, that new camera is working wonders. I think the operator is also
getting more experienced!

Cheers

John

"P Max" wrote in message
Zygostates grandiflora.

)

P Max 14-12-2006 09:55 PM

Zygostates grandiflora X 2

How did it taste, Wendy? You must be a survivor!
Just repaying the debt.
Peter

--
)
"wendy7" wrote in message
Peter, My heart is eaten! From A to Z a wonderful species show.
Thanks ever so.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

P Max wrote:
Zygostates grandiflora.

John Varigos 15-12-2006 08:41 AM

Zygostates grandiflora X 2

No but I have asked my cousin for commissions!

JV

"P Max" wrote in message
The Pentax A10 is much better than the Panasonic at night/indoors! The
photos are better detailed! You have the influential touch, John - must
have now persuaded several OSSV members to go Pentax. Do you have shares
in the company?
Peter

--
)
"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
Great Series, Peter.

Now I know what I missed last Monday.

PS, that new camera is working wonders. I think the operator is also
getting more experienced!

Cheers

John

"P Max" wrote in message