GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lycaste locusta X 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153542-re-lycaste-locusta-x-2-a.html)

P Max 20-12-2006 12:02 PM

Lycaste locusta X 2

Wendy,
I've been off the air / phone lines and internet have been down.
Have just seen your comments- enjoyed! The Irish would be impressed by this
Ida. Never tell lycastes / the truth eventually wins!
Peter

Peruvian you say Peter, she looks Irish to me. I would like to
save your pics & show my mentor. He loves Lycastes & green flowers.

Many thanks for the extra info John, always good to know.
So Ida not be telling a lycaste if I said they were synonyms?*g*

Cheers Wendy

--
)

wendy7 20-12-2006 04:30 PM

Lycaste locusta X 2

Peter, Hope your air is back & your lines up! Love your little
bits of humour.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid