GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hmmm... Paphs like S/H Culture? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153544-hmmm-paphs-like-s-h-culture.html)

Ray B 20-12-2006 08:32 PM

Hmmm... Paphs like S/H Culture?

1 Attachment(s)
Paph. In Shape - 2 growths in 3" pot of bark mix, moved to 6" s/h pot about
14 months ago.

Diana Kulaga 20-12-2006 11:21 PM

Hmmm... Paphs like S/H Culture?

One might say it's happy in S/H, Ray. I'd venture that it is dancing up a
storm! Lovelies, all four of these latest posts.

Diana

Steve[_2_] 21-12-2006 12:38 AM

Hmmm... Paphs like S/H Culture?

Fourteen months, huh?
Well, as an Episcopal priest I used to know often said...... "Holy
Shoot!!!".

Steve[_2_] 21-12-2006 05:50 AM

Hmmm... Paphs like S/H Culture?

:-) !