GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Holidays to ABPO (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153547-happy-holidays-abpo.html)

Diana Kulaga 20-12-2006 09:47 PM

Happy Holidays to ABPO

As you all know, I've been pretty busy lately, what with dealing with "the
plague" here.

But, we can't be too busy to acknowledge long distance friends, so here's a
card. I posted the same card to rgo (it's not cross posted, however), since
not everyone uses both.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...=1086757797958

Best to all,

Diana & Frank

Dave Gillingham 21-12-2006 11:51 AM

Happy Holidays to ABPO

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:47:10 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

As you all know, I've been pretty busy lately, what with dealing with "the
plague" here.

But, we can't be too busy to acknowledge long distance friends, so here's a
card. I posted the same card to rgo (it's not cross posted, however), since
not everyone uses both.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...=1086757797958

Best to all,

Diana & Frank

Thanks very much, Diana. All the best to you and Frank for Christmas and for
2007.
Dave Gillingham