GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C Angel Lace (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153549-c-angel-lace.html)

Roy[_2_] 21-12-2006 03:32 PM

C Angel Lace

1 Attachment(s)
Good Morning,

Here is an early Christmas present I found on the lanei. A first bloom

Also I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year

Roy

Reka 21-12-2006 06:40 PM

C Angel Lace

Roy wrote:
Good Morning,

Here is an early Christmas present I found on the lanei. A first bloom

Also I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a healthy
New Year

Roy

That would be Christmas present enough for me. A beauty.

Funny, you guys have your "lanai" and we on the west coast have our patio.

Reka