Old 24-12-2006, 11:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Happy Christmas

From Ann & myself, our best wishes to all on abpo for Christmas and 2007. For
those suffering from the elements, we wish you the weather you need, asap.

Thank you all for the fellowship and friendship that makes this such a great
group.
Dave Gillingham
Old 24-12-2006, 12:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Same to you and everyone.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we have a moderate amount of rain here
now, much needed Xmas present.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
From Ann & myself, our best wishes to all on abpo for Christmas and 2007.

For
those suffering from the elements, we wish you the weather you need, asap.

Old 24-12-2006, 12:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

And to you Dave - Happy Xmas!
Your contribution to ABPO is appreciated as the input from all of you out
there!
Keep it up.
Peter

--
)
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
From Ann & myself, our best wishes to all on abpo for Christmas and 2007.
For

Old 25-12-2006, 01:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

For those interested, here is the drought (rainfall) map for my state for
June through November. I live east of the bay in the red "lowest on record"
area. As you can see, most of the state is in "Serious Deficiency" or worse.
That's where Xmas comes along and we had 43mm overnight and this morning,
with a little more to come over the next few days. By contrast, Mt Buller
got virtually nothing.

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Same to you and everyone.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we have a moderate amount of rain here
now, much needed Xmas present.

Attached Images
File Type: gif latest.vc.gif (36.3 KB, 65 views)
Old 25-12-2006, 03:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Same to you and everyone.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we have a moderate amount of rain here
now, much needed Xmas present.

Be careful how you wish. Before the Blizzard we were on a direst year
theme too. grin Best of luck with the moisture - how ever it
falls. Drought is a horrid beast sucking the life out of everyone and
everything.

May your New year bloom bountifully.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids