GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cook. Tropical Snowflake (Cll. Snowflake x Ctna. Keith Roth) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153582-cook-tropical-snowflake-cll-snowflake-x-ctna-keith-roth.html)

TAS 24-12-2006 08:15 PM

Cook. Tropical Snowflake (Cll. Snowflake x Ctna. Keith Roth)

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on this newsgroup. Thanks for all
the helpful information while I've been lurking!
Terry in Central Florida.

Susan Erickson 25-12-2006 02:51 PM

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:15:20 GMT, "TAS" wrote:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on this newsgroup. Thanks for all
the helpful information while I've been lurking!
Terry in Central Florida.

Welcome to the posters 1/2 of the group. Please post again. And
A Merry and Blooming New Year to you, too.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Diana Kulaga 01-01-2007 07:34 PM

Cook. Tropical Snowflake (Cll. Snowflake x Ctna. Keith Roth)

Hi, Terry! Lovely plant. Glad you decided to have a coming out party!

Diana (FL east coast)