GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   V Piyaporn X V Dr Anek (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153585-v-piyaporn-x-v-dr-anek.html)

V_coerulea 24-12-2006 10:15 PM

V Piyaporn X V Dr Anek

1 Attachment(s)
A really beautiful DARK purple. The blooms are a little cupped. Is this due
to lower winter temps?
Gary

wendy7 28-12-2006 02:46 AM

V Piyaporn X V Dr Anek

Oh my! This one has hit a nerve Gary, I love it & a great photo.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

V_coerulea 28-12-2006 10:39 PM

V Piyaporn X V Dr Anek

Thanks for the info, Kathy. I have limited experience with Vandas and this
is the first time it has bloomed for me.
Gary

P Max 30-12-2006 01:11 PM

V Piyaporn X V Dr Anek

Dr Anek is an FCC vanda. Beaut big thing. Don't know the other parent. So it
has good genes!
Peter

--
)
.. .

Diana Kulaga 01-01-2007 07:32 PM

V Piyaporn X V Dr Anek

A friend has Dr. Anek. This is quite true to that parent. What a nice winter
surprise, Gary.

Diana

"P Max" wrote in message
Dr Anek is an FCC vanda. Beaut big thing. Don't know the other parent. So
it has good genes!
Peter

--
)