GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Schom. lueddemannii x Slc Golden Wax (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153591-schom-lueddemannii-x-slc-golden-wax.html)

wendy7 26-12-2006 06:38 AM

Schom. lueddemannii x Slc Golden Wax

2 Attachment(s)
Schom. lueddemannii x Slc. Golden Wax
1st one taken in the shade & shows a deeper red.
In the bright sun the petals are almost transparent.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

tbell 26-12-2006 09:07 PM

Schom. lueddemannii x Slc Golden Wax

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:38:09 -0800, wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

Schom. lueddemannii x Slc. Golden Wax
1st one taken in the shade & shows a deeper red.
In the bright sun the petals are almost transparent.

Great plant, well grown! I love the red/brown and purple combination.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Susan Erickson 27-12-2006 03:01 AM

Schom. lueddemannii x Slc Golden Wax

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:38:09 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

Schom. lueddemannii x Slc. Golden Wax
1st one taken in the shade & shows a deeper red.
In the bright sun the petals are almost transparent.

Pretty and a reasonable size for a Schom. spike. No monster reach
here. Nice plant.

Ahhhh - for the space.
Looking good girl. Keep it up.
SuE