GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Schombolaelia Splendid Spire (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153592-schombolaelia-splendid-spire.html)

wendy7 26-12-2006 06:41 AM

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire

1 Attachment(s)
Schombolaelia Splendid Spire 'Pink Pinnacle' another
from Santa Barbara.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

unknown[_1_] 26-12-2006 11:30 PM

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire

In article ,
"wendy7" wrote:

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire 'Pink Pinnacle' another
from Santa Barbara.

these are very cool.....

--j_a

P Max 27-12-2006 09:35 AM

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire

Nice set, Wendy.
Peter

--
)

V_coerulea 28-12-2006 10:43 PM

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire

I've never tried any of these Schombolaelia hybrids. They look really nice.
Beside controlling the height, are the plants any easier or different to
grow and flower than either genus?
Gary

wendy7 29-12-2006 03:16 PM

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire

Gary, they have been very reliable bloomers for me, also faster spiking.
I might mention that I aquired pieces from huge specimen plants.

My laelias spike & bloom okay but some Shomburgkia tibicinis & undulata,
remain to be seen! *G*

Diana Kulaga 01-01-2007 07:29 PM

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire

This is a wonderful set of photos, Wendy. The colors in this are
breathtaking!

Diana