GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paph.deperle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153618-paph-deperle.html)

Red Lizard 31-12-2006 02:36 PM

Paph.deperle

1 Attachment(s)
My Paph.deperle not only survived my attempts to look after it this year
(I kept it wetter) but it produced a flower for the new year for me.

A happy new year to all on the group!

wendy7 31-12-2006 05:09 PM

Paph.deperle

Very nice, love the soft pastel mint green in the dorsal sepal.
Good growing RedLizard.
H N Y
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Eric Hunt[_1_] 01-01-2007 03:14 AM

Paph.deperle

Paphiopedilum Deperle is (delanatii x primulinum)

Gorgeous bloom!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Diana Kulaga 01-01-2007 07:10 PM

Paph.deperle

Very nice, RL! Happy New Year to you as well.

Diana