GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   E. dif(f)orme; ping Wendy - epidendrumdifforme.jpg (1/1) [146K] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153620-e-dif-f-orme%3B-ping-wendy-epidendrumdifforme-jpg-1-1-%5B146k%5D.html)

tbell 01-01-2007 10:22 PM

E. dif(f)orme; ping Wendy - epidendrumdifforme.jpg (1/1) [146K]

1 Attachment(s)
Wendy, here's the first bloom on that keiki you sent me 3 years ago!
Have never been sure how many 'f's in the name, and Google was no help.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

wendy7 01-01-2007 11:21 PM

E. dif(f)orme; ping Wendy - epidendrumdifforme.jpg (1/1) [146K]

Happy New Year Tom, Good growing, just look at J Pfahl's site to double check
& it has two f's.
Did I goof on the tag?
I really must get out there & do more inventory, cleaning etc.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Susan Erickson 02-01-2007 12:32 AM

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:22:18 -0800, tbell wrote:

Wendy, here's the first bloom on that keiki you sent me 3 years ago!
Have never been sure how many 'f's in the name, and Google was no help.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Interesting Epi. difforme is Wildcatts spelling.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids