GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Non-orchid: Euphorbia tubiglans - strange desert plant from South Africa (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153641-non-orchid-euphorbia-tubiglans-strange-desert-plant-south-africa.html)

Eric Hunt[_1_] 02-01-2007 04:23 AM

Non-orchid: Euphorbia tubiglans - strange desert plant from South Africa

1 Attachment(s)
Caudiform-forming species from South Africa.

Grown by Gregg DiChirico

--
-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

wendy7 02-01-2007 06:28 AM

Non-orchid: Euphorbia tubiglans - strange desert plant from South Africa

Fantastic photography Eric & I love the odd stuff thrown in
for kicks.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Eric Hunt[_1_] 02-01-2007 06:43 AM

Non-orchid: Euphorbia tubiglans - strange desert plant from South Africa

Wendy,

Thanks - glad you enjoyed them.

I forgot to mention that I am previewing my site for non-orchid photos:

http://www.plantworld.org

Take a look around!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org