GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Baby Lc. Molly Tyler (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153673-baby-lc-molly-tyler.html)

wendy7 06-01-2007 07:21 AM

Baby Lc. Molly Tyler

1 Attachment(s)
This was a back end of my old Lc Molly Tyler.
Finally getting close with the colours.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Susan Erickson 06-01-2007 10:32 PM

Baby Lc. Molly Tyler

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 23:21:28 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

This was a back end of my old Lc Molly Tyler.
Finally getting close with the colours.

Lovely But with Big Momma acting as queen bee - You better find a new
home for Baby before Mom decides only one lady in this house and does
something. G

No, I am not requesting. But I bet you have a list waiting for that
beauty.
With a "pot as big as Mom's, you really ought to let us see it.

Beautiful colors.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids