GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bulb medusae (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153700-bulb-medusae.html)

V_coerulea 10-01-2007 12:32 PM

Bulb medusae

1 Attachment(s)
My favorite Bulbophylum and difficult to get a good closeup with on this
camera.
Gary

K Barrett 10-01-2007 04:29 PM

Bulb medusae

There's a spotted variety, too. (Aren't I evil?)

K Barrett

P Max 11-01-2007 07:59 AM

Bulb medusae

Good shot there, Gary.
Peter

--
)

Dave Gillingham 11-01-2007 11:34 AM

Bulb medusae

Given the flower shape, I can see why closeups are difficult. You did well.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:32:55 -0500, "V_coerulea" wrote:

My favorite Bulbophylum and difficult to get a good closeup with on this
camera.
Gary

Dave Gillingham