GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   V Dares Golden Heritage x V Charles Good Fellow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153707-v-dares-golden-heritage-x-v-charles-good-fellow.html)

V_coerulea 12-01-2007 12:05 AM

V Dares Golden Heritage x V Charles Good Fellow

1 Attachment(s)
This is a first time bloomer for me. It's different from any other vanda
I've got.
Gary

wendy7 12-01-2007 12:52 AM

V Dares Golden Heritage x V Charles Good Fellow

Ooooooh! This one looks good enough to eat!

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Susan Erickson 12-01-2007 03:12 AM

V Dares Golden Heritage x V Charles Good Fellow

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:05:14 -0500, "V_coerulea"
wrote:

This is a first time bloomer for me. It's different from any other vanda
I've got.
Gary

Very different - Love the icy look.
SuE