GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bc. Llano x C. Ruth Gee (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153709-bc-llano-x-c-ruth-gee.html)

Roy[_2_] 12-01-2007 03:38 PM

Bc. Llano x C. Ruth Gee

1 Attachment(s)
Wendy

Heres a little "flufff" for you. Plant has 17 blossums on it . I (had to remove 3 last week). for a total this blooming of 21
Not bad for something I recieved as a seedling Christmas gift from the Venice Area Orchid Society

Roy

Susan Erickson 12-01-2007 09:29 PM

Bc. Llano x C. Ruth Gee

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:38:09 -0500, "Roy"
wrote:

Wendy

Heres a little "flufff" for you. Plant has 17 blossums on it . I (had to remove 3 last week). for a total this blooming of 21
Not bad for something I recieved as a seedling Christmas gift from the Venice Area Orchid Society

Roy

Roy
Your beauty was registered by Stewart Orchids in 2005. That cross is
BC Arthur Tanner's Elena Armando. Not much shorter than the cross
itself as you listed it.

Great Blooming.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

wendy7 12-01-2007 09:37 PM

Bc. Llano x C. Ruth Gee

Gee whitakers that's beautiful! I love it Roy thanks for the really big show!
Good growing to you too.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid