GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Onc Shari Baby 'Sweet Fragrance' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153721-onc-shari-baby-sweet-fragrance.html)

V_coerulea 17-01-2007 10:16 PM

Onc Shari Baby 'Sweet Fragrance'

1 Attachment(s)
This spike is on a plant in a 10" basket. It has 6 other spikes all at
different stages of development. Maybe that's good since the perfume from
one spike is enough to knock you over, a full basket might put you under.
Gary

V_coerulea 17-01-2007 10:33 PM

Onc Shari Baby 'Sweet Fragrance'

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry I forgot to resize.

wendy7 19-01-2007 03:33 PM

Onc Shari Baby 'Sweet Fragrance'

A great set Gary, thought I had commented already?
I love the fragrance of this baby & bring it inside when it blooms.
Good growing as usual.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid