GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new first bloom hybrid Dtp, (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153723-new-first-bloom-hybrid-dtp.html)

David Edgley 20-01-2007 01:42 AM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

1 Attachment(s)
First of the cross to bloom. Dtps Leopard Prince x Phal Peppermint

wendy7 20-01-2007 02:23 AM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

Very nice David, this one has very nice lines.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Susan Erickson 20-01-2007 05:19 AM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:42:17 -0800, "David Edgley"
wrote:

First of the cross to bloom. Dtps Leopard Prince x Phal Peppermint

Lovely stripes. No registration on my Wildcatt.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

David Edgley 21-01-2007 12:46 AM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

SuE,

Probably because I have not registered it yet.

David

Susan Erickson 21-01-2007 02:34 PM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:46:34 -0800, "David Edgley"
wrote:

SuE,

Probably because I have not registered it yet.

David

Peppermint Prince? g Mint Leopard?

wendy7 21-01-2007 04:53 PM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

So if this cross is made in a forest, nobody there to witness,
is it still Doritaenopsis?

[email protected] 21-01-2007 08:42 PM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:53:22 -0800 in wendy7 wrote:
So if this cross is made in a forest, nobody there to witness,
is it still Doritaenopsis?

Wasn't the Doritis behind most Doritaenopsis redeclared a Phal?

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up

Steve[_2_] 23-01-2007 03:14 AM

new first bloom hybrid Dtp,

wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:53:22 -0800 in wendy7 wrote:

So if this cross is made in a forest, nobody there to witness,
is it still Doritaenopsis?

Wasn't the Doritis behind most Doritaenopsis redeclared a Phal?

I think the entire genus was lumped in with Phals BUT there is only one
doritis species (sometimes 2 depending on who's counting). That one
little species sure got into a lot of Phal crosses way back when.

Steve