GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   L. anceps x C. Summer Stars (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153759-l-anceps-x-c-summer-stars.html)

wendy7 27-01-2007 03:39 AM

L. anceps x C. Summer Stars

1 Attachment(s)
Enjoying the 12:30 pm sunshine. You can just make out the temp.
Yes 82 degrees, a lovely day here in S.Calif.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Steve[_2_] 27-01-2007 05:18 AM

L. anceps x C. Summer Stars

Our high today was minus 3 and it's 26 below zero right now.

I know it is warm where Wendy lives, but that thermometer is in direct
sun and that's cheating!

Steve

Booooo!!!!! 9.9° when I got up this morning.

-- Ray Barkalow

wendy7 27-01-2007 06:20 AM

L. anceps x C. Summer Stars

Golly that is ccccold!!!! You are correct Steve I think our high was in
the seventies but no worries, you still have the best view, the cleanest air
& water. Have your sunset view on my ScreenSaver