GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153804-pot-haw-yuan-gold-1-a.html)

P Max 03-02-2007 04:27 AM

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1

1 Attachment(s)

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1
)

Diana Kulaga 03-02-2007 07:52 PM

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1

That is really a knock-your-socks-off color, Peter.

Diana

P Max 03-02-2007 09:02 PM

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1

You wouldn't want to knock my socks off Di.
Hot and sweaty over here. A bulbophyllum would be more aromatic.
Peter

--
)
.. .

danny 08-02-2007 06:01 PM

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1

I've got 'YK #2', don't think I've bloomed it yet? Hard to keep track of
those things (it would help if I actually wrote it down somewhere.) Great
series of pictures, I really liked the Paph. Dou Fang Sparrow too.
-danny

"P Max" wrote in message

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1
)

P Max 09-02-2007 01:58 AM

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1

Taiwanese work here Danny.
P&R Orchids imported a NFS batch of these hybrids a few year ago. I have a
Dou Fang Sparrow - eagerly awaiting a bloom.
Peter
--
)
"danny" wrote in message news:jwJyh.54$z6.8@bigfe9...
I've got 'YK #2', don't think I've bloomed it yet? Hard to keep track of
those things (it would help if I actually wrote it down somewhere.) Great
series of pictures, I really liked the Paph. Dou Fang Sparrow too.
-danny

"P Max" wrote in message

Pot Haw Yuan Gold 1
)