GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium tangerinum 'Kuranda' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153834-dendrobium-tangerinum-kuranda.html)

Dave Gillingham 05-02-2007 09:11 AM

Dendrobium tangerinum 'Kuranda'

1 Attachment(s)
First flowering. I bought this plant a couple of years ago from a nursery
outside Kuranda when I was up north.

It bloomed while I was having computer problems, with more things on my plate
than photographing my orchids. Thanks to John Varigos, who visited at the
crucial moment & took this photo.
Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga 05-02-2007 07:42 PM

Dendrobium tangerinum 'Kuranda'

What an incredible flower! So glad you got the photo. The others are no
slouches, either, Dave.

Diana

Dave Gillingham 06-02-2007 09:12 AM

Dendrobium tangerinum 'Kuranda'

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:42:49 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

What an incredible flower! So glad you got the photo. The others are no
slouches, either, Dave.

Diana

Thanks, Diana. As you know, I'm very fond of the spatulata Dens.
Dave Gillingham