GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Osterdella centradena (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153932-osterdella-centradena.html)

V_coerulea 07-02-2007 11:52 AM

Osterdella centradena

1 Attachment(s)
That's the latest of the flower pictures. Well, not quite. I'm only about a
2 weeks behind, which is pretty darn good for me.
Gary

Wendy[_2_] 09-02-2007 04:42 AM

Osterdella centradena

I love these Gary, have Oerstedella sweinfurthianum (sp)? But it hasn't
bloomed for years?
.. .

V_coerulea 09-02-2007 12:27 PM

Osterdella centradena

I have trouble with any Oesterdella unless it's mounted or in clay with
excellent drainage. Even this one is trying to climb out of the pot so I
think it'll go to cork next.
Gary

"Wendy" wrote in message
I love these Gary, have Oerstedella sweinfurthianum (sp)? But it hasn't
bloomed for years?
.. .