GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Helcia sanguinolenta x Trichopilia fragrans (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/154053-helcia-sanguinolenta-x-trichopilia-fragrans.html)

tennis maynard 12-02-2007 06:02 AM

Helcia sanguinolenta x Trichopilia fragrans

This is a first blooming for me of a new and exciting Trichopilia
hybrid. I'm a little disappointed that more spotting didn't show up, but
that may vary from flower to flower. And there's a second plant not yet
bloomed. Deliciously fragrant.

tennis maynard 13-02-2007 12:52 AM

V_coerulea wrote:
Very nice! Is this your own cross?
Gary

"tennis maynard" wrote in message

This is a first blooming for me of a new and exciting Trichopilia
hybrid. I'm a little disappointed that more spotting didn't show up, but
that may vary from flower to flower. And there's a second plant not yet
bloomed. Deliciously fragrant.

Nope, I got it from ecuagenera.