GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epidendrum stamfordianum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/154259-epidendrum-stamfordianum.html)

danny 18-02-2007 03:44 PM

Epidendrum stamfordianum

1 Attachment(s)
Still one of my favorite species. Taken at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
-danny

Diana Kulaga 18-02-2007 07:08 PM

Epidendrum stamfordianum

That's a pretty one. Mine has not sent up a spike yet this year. Can't
figure it.

Diana

unknown[_1_] 19-02-2007 01:35 AM

Epidendrum stamfordianum

In article qs_Bh.14403$z6.5418@bigfe9, "danny"
wrote:

Still one of my favorite species. Taken at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
-danny

begin 666 z epi stamfordianum.JPG
[Image]

end

ooh nice colors!

--j_a

danny 19-02-2007 01:43 AM

Epidendrum stamfordianum

Mine hasn't bloomed either, a friend of mine had it in bloom a few weeks
ago. ABG has several of them and they often get big branching spikes, much
better than us amateurs flower them.
-danny

.. .

SuE 19-02-2007 04:39 AM

Epidendrum stamfordianum

wrote:

Still one of my favorite species. Taken at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
-danny

This was one of the first flowers I owned. Got a new one a couple of
years ago. Wish my flowers were that big and beautiful.

Niek Hanckmann 19-02-2007 11:15 AM

Epidendrum stamfordianum

Well it is surely nice! I have one that is pushing up a spike for the
first time at the moment. Bought it as a seedling three years ago. Just
can't wait to see what colors it has!

Greets, Niek