GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den. amethystoglossum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/154380-den-amethystoglossum.html)

wendy7 22-02-2007 04:25 PM

Den. amethystoglossum

1 Attachment(s)
Dendrobium amethystoglossum. This one didn't get a rest as I wasn't sure but
anyway it's blooming.

Diana Kulaga 22-02-2007 09:41 PM

Den. amethystoglossum

Nice, Wendy. Mine is in spike for the first time. Can't wait!

Diana

SuE 23-02-2007 02:27 PM

Den. amethystoglossum

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Dendrobium amethystoglossum. This one didn't get a rest as I wasn't sure
but
anyway it's blooming.

Very nice. Love your Cyms.
SuE

wendy7 23-02-2007 05:00 PM

Den. amethystoglossum

Why thank you Sue, speaking of cymbidiums, people I have spoken to, only our
area, have noted that the spkie & bloom production is
depleting each year!!!!
Not sure what is causing it.
I have not checked with SBOE but must.
Cheers Wendy