GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo X 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/154524-cymbidium-ten-pin-angelo-x-2-a.html)

P Max 25-02-2007 11:22 PM

Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo X 2

2 Attachment(s)
Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo
Peter

--
)

SuE 26-02-2007 01:02 AM

Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo X 2

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:22:28 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo
Peter

Beautiful set of Cym. If you had asked - I would have voted for
green/browns -- But this has stolen my heart.

Thanks.
SuE

Eric Hunt[_1_] 26-02-2007 04:15 AM

Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo X 2

That is some deep deep burgundy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

P Max 26-02-2007 05:15 AM

Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo X 2

Sue/Eric,
The colour on photo is pretty accurate at that. I had to buy
some plants for myself, upon seeing it. Also purchased Ten Pin Da Vinci and
Ten Pin Ruebins. The cultivar namer must appreciate the renaissance artists.
Peter

Ten Pin (Ruby Eyes 'Red Baron' x Tethys 'Black Magic')
--
)
"P Max" wrote in message
Cymbidium Ten Pin Angelo