GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Laelia grandis X 3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/154722-laelia-grandis-x-3-a.html)

P Max 01-03-2007 11:22 AM

Laelia grandis X 3

3 Attachment(s)
Laelia grandis 5

--
)

K Barrett 01-03-2007 04:46 PM

Laelia grandis X 3

OK, now you've done it... I want one of those! I've been very good, Not
buying plants, clearing out the GH of stuff that wasn't blooming or was just
too ugly for words, and then you show me that. I feel the orchid heat
rising in my veins... I'm wondering where I hid my credit cards...Santa
Barbara is in a few weeks... I may have to stay for the sales tents...

K Barrett

"P Max" wrote in message
Laelia grandis 5

--
)

Diana Kulaga 02-03-2007 09:07 PM

Laelia grandis X 3

What Kathy said!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
OK, now you've done it... I want one of those! I've been very good, Not
buying plants, clearing out the GH of stuff that wasn't blooming or was
just too ugly for words, and then you show me that. I feel the orchid
heat rising in my veins... I'm wondering where I hid my credit
cards...Santa Barbara is in a few weeks... I may have to stay for the
sales tents...

K Barrett

"P Max" wrote in message
Laelia grandis 5

--
)

P Max 03-03-2007 06:32 AM

Laelia grandis X 3

A specimen pots of most laeliacae plants make a pretty picture!.
Plenty on Azumino Greenhouse:
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~azumino/englishversion.html
Peter

--