GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   African sisters - ansellias in bloom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/154809-african-sisters-ansellias-bloom.html)

tennis maynard 03-03-2007 07:56 AM

African sisters - ansellias in bloom

1 Attachment(s)
var. nilotica and Yellow Fountain together...during the warmth and light
of the midday, the fragrance is overpowering with the two together.
Usually more flowers in the summer, but I'll take what I can get in the
winter in the growrooms!

wendy7 03-03-2007 04:41 PM

African sisters - ansellias in bloom

Very nice Tennis, I like them both. Which reminds me my big africana needs
repotting.
Good growing,
Cheers Wendy