Old 14-03-2007, 06:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Schomburgkia speciosum

Bonsai'ed Schomburgkia speciosum.

I am trading with my mentor will take a pic of his soon.

Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
Schomburgkia speciosum-schom-speciosum-toeddsc00387.jpg
Old 14-03-2007, 09:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Isn't that a dendrobium?

Old 14-03-2007, 03:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

That's what I thought. Dendrobium speciosum (with a new name, no?)

K Barrett
"Ray B" wrote in message
Isn't that a dendrobium?

Old 14-03-2007, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I decided that mental lapses are merely further proof that string theory is
correct.

Stay with me on this one.

As I understand it string theory has evolved such that instead of mere
strings what actually exists are membranes (or 'branes), one for each
dimension (all 11 of them) and these membranes are very closely parallel to
each other. When they accidentally touch they create enough energy to make
a 'big bang' event.

It's my opinion that when we have a 'senior moment' we are actually
transported to one of these alternate 'Branes. In this alternate dimension
we've won the lottery are in the midst of the greatest party of our lives,
and about to dance the Merengue with Antonio Banderas. Suddenly we are
sucked back to our true dimension thereby startling our train of thought and
making us forget what we were about to say.

To the rest of the world this transoprtation is accomplished in fractions of
a nanosecond, and so to the rest of the world we look like we weren't
transported at all. But indeed we were dancing out hearts out! [sigh]

Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

K Barrett

Old 14-03-2007, 11:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

(((LOL))) I had a major "big bang up", I even had the wrong spelling of
the word lapse!!!
Great theory K,
Cheers Wendy

Old 15-03-2007, 06:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

To the rest of the world this transoprtation is accomplished in fractions
of a nanosecond, and so to the rest of the world we look like we weren't
transported at all. But indeed we were dancing out hearts out! [sigh]

Been hanging out with Al, have we now?? Off to the mother ship? G

Diana

Rate This Thread: