GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First good bloom - phaiocalanthechariotsoffire.jpg (1/1) [61K] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/155290-first-good-bloom-phaiocalanthechariotsoffire-jpg-1-1-%5B61k%5D.html)

tbell 16-03-2007 02:07 AM

First good bloom - phaiocalanthechariotsoffire.jpg (1/1) [61K]

1 Attachment(s)
Last year, after I bought it in bud, the blooms were a sickly magenta. This
year is more like it!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

V_coerulea 16-03-2007 10:28 AM

First good bloom - phaiocalanthechariotsoffire.jpg (1/1) [61K]

Good going! I got a Phaiocalanthe 'Kryptonite' last summer. By fall it was
throwing up a flower stem which blasted. Hopefully this next year.
Gary

.com...