GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My tradeoff - Angcm Veitchii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/155291-my-tradeoff-angcm-veitchii.html)

wendy7 16-03-2007 03:20 AM

My tradeoff - Angcm Veitchii

1 Attachment(s)
Remember the Den. speciosum that I call Schomburgkia?

Well this is what I traded for, huge flowers.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga 16-03-2007 08:15 PM

My tradeoff - Angcm Veitchii

Gorgeous! It's sesquipedale x eburnum. I killed one last year.....

Diana

betsyb 19-03-2007 05:47 PM

My tradeoff - Angcm Veitchii

You surely got a good deal there. It is lovely.

--
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well