GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   1 SB Orchid Show (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/155485-1-sb-orchid-show.html)

wendy7 20-03-2007 02:33 AM

1 SB Orchid Show

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go, I hope these are not too large.
We had a glorious time, my hubby took the pictures for me. He had fun
with Brian the guy from down
under, telling jokes, talking about Rugby & Cricket.

I didn't buy too much, one decent Lycaste & a bunch of $7.50 plants.

Cheers Wendy

K Barrett 21-03-2007 05:06 AM

1 SB Orchid Show

We'll try!. I gotta get down there one of these times. The orchdis truly
are spectcular in SB.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Thanks Kathy, maybe we could hook up next year. Cheers Wendy
. ..

wendy7 21-03-2007 05:42 AM

1 SB Orchid Show

Lycaste Hardie x Wyld Promise
It is just a plain pink must take pics.
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Which Lycaste did you get?

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Thanks Kathy, maybe we could hook up next year. Cheers Wendy
. ..

Niek Hanckmann 23-03-2007 02:01 PM

1 SB Orchid Show

Hi Wendy,

On our dutch orchid forum there was a discussion about buying plants
from Santa Barbara. It was mentioned that they have their own shows and
are not visiting many shows outside of The States. So I told them that
you and Larry have been showing pictures over here. I also copied five
of your pics to the forum to give them an impression and pointed them to
abpo for more.
Maybe I should have asked you, before posting, but when it is not
alright with you, just let me know and I will take them off again.

Greets, Niek

wendy7 23-03-2007 04:35 PM

1 SB Orchid Show

Gosh Niek, it is with pleasure to spread the orchid fervor! *g* Anytime re
the pictures is fine, my contention is
that if I didn't want anyone to look at them I would not post.
Cheers Wendy