GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   16 Mother of all SBOE (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/155508-16-mother-all-sboe.html)

wendy7 20-03-2007 03:20 AM

16 Mother of all SBOE

1 Attachment(s)
The best view of this from Santa Barbara Orchid Estate.

Diana Kulaga 20-03-2007 07:47 PM

16 Mother of all SBOE

1. What is that plant?

2. Please tell me it's not all one plant!

Diana

wendy7 20-03-2007 09:02 PM

16 Mother of all SBOE

It is Dendrobium speciosum the lemony one on top I do believe is one plant.
Then there is another tier with the white which
is Dendrobium speciosum hillii. The 3rd tier, the bottom had the same with
some fillers.
They were in the center of the hall & really were the center of attraction.
Cheers Wendy
.. .