GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   21 Lc. Mem. Robert Strait. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/155514-21-lc-mem-robert-strait.html)

wendy7 20-03-2007 03:29 AM

21 Lc. Mem. Robert Strait.

1 Attachment(s)
Another one I could have walked away with.

Diana Kulaga 20-03-2007 08:21 PM

21 Lc. Mem. Robert Strait.

Fabulous, Wendy, all of them. You got some great shots, and it looks like a
terrific show. Thanks for sharing with us!

Diana

wendy7 20-03-2007 09:05 PM

21 Lc. Mem. Robert Strait.

My pleasure Diana, my hubby Cee was the designated clicker, I just pointed
with my walking stick & it worked out well.
I do have more to post, as this was about half.
Cheers Wendy