GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sharp Mide Orchid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/155796-sharp-mide-orchid.html)

AusDigi 24-03-2007 11:53 AM

Sharp Mide Orchid

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a nice Corunastylis (Genoplesium) despectans spotted today. It was
rainy and windy so not generally great to be out but I found it worthwhile.
I usually miss these orchids because they flower early autumn and not for
very long. Also, they are only 10cm high, usually with less flowers than
this one.

--
http://rnr.id.au

Diana Kulaga 24-03-2007 07:42 PM

Sharp Mide Orchid

You are a champion of the cause, Reiner. Thanks for braving the weather!

Diana

Dave Gillingham 25-03-2007 08:33 AM

Sharp Mide Orchid

It can't have been all that apparent, either, especially given the weather. Well
spotted!

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:53:18 +1100, "AusDigi" wrote:

Here's a nice Corunastylis (Genoplesium) despectans spotted today. It was
rainy and windy so not generally great to be out but I found it worthwhile.
I usually miss these orchids because they flower early autumn and not for
very long. Also, they are only 10cm high, usually with less flowers than
this one.

Dave Gillingham

AusDigi 25-03-2007 01:06 PM

Sharp Mide Orchid

hehe, thanks Diana, anything for you. :)

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
You are a champion of the cause, Reiner. Thanks for braving the weather!

AusDigi 25-03-2007 01:06 PM

Sharp Mide Orchid

Thanks Dave, someone had spotted them in the location a few days earlier on
a sunny day so I just re-spotted them. :)